Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pictures.... -- 4 September 2012

So, first of all, my missionary pictures, am I ever going to see some of those? Also, would you send me some pictures of the family? They ask us to have them. "Pictures have power" as they say.

Ash, I talked you up, and the Elders here are interested. Just warning you.

Bri, same with you.

Landon, I talked you up, and the Elders here are not interested. They were almost sold on your beautiful personality, but they couldn't get past you being a dude. I told them they were being short sighted, but they didn't believe me. Don't worry, I didn't talk to the sisters...yet.

Anyway, I do need some pictures just of everyone. Including Bella. And the guys, if you can get me one or two of them. They said family, "Bros included."

Did I mention I get to drive? Every third day! Also, I get to play a lot of lacrosse on p-day and during workout. Elder Park played. Elder Church is learning. Some of the Spanish elders played. Plus a few guys from our zone. Lots of them have sticks here. It's sweet. I will send you some pictures of my ripped body when it is actually ripped.... I've lost weight and am trying VERY hard to eat healthily. It's weird to not hit on women, but I have been able to channel my "devilish charm" into something useful; I found out I'm great at street contacting, especially when it comes to cute women, old people, and people with dogs. I have a tough time with dudes because what dude wants to listen to a message of the gospel unless it's coming from a cute girl, right? "Flirt to convert," as they say in the MTC.

Anyway, Dad, I'm still waiting on that recipe. The Elders are hoarding in on it, so please hook me up soon, cause I'm almost out. I also bought strawberries, bananas, mangos, pineapple and other fruits and veggies. I have a juicer.  The people at the office found out I know how to use it.  So usually my breakfast consists of greek yogurt, protein of some kind, and fruit (could be a juice or just raw fruit. Kinda depends on my mood).

I also need to apologize, I've been sending a lot of downer things home. I love you all and want you to know that if we are faithful and if we stop complaining, things work out. Have faith. Let it change you.

Question of the week: What things can we do in order to maintain our faith in the gospel? Why are those things so important? What are you willing to change in your life in order to grow closer to God? What do you think you SHOULD change?

No comments:

Post a Comment