Monday, September 17, 2012

My Love Note for the Day -- 17 September 2012

Dear Momma,

Please let Kelly know that I am grateful for all he taught me about life and about music. You wouldn't believe how useful it has all been on my mission. I use music every day to help touch the hearts of others.  Sometimes I sing in lessons with others, there have been times when people have just needed my help preparing something, and there have been many instances that I have been able to get in the door simply because I expressed interest in how well they could play that beautiful piano they have sitting there collecting dust!

I've been searching for an excuse to have someone teach me to play, but without much luck. I suppose the Lord will help me develop the talents he needs me to have.

Also, please text Momma Plouzek and just let her know that I love her very much.

By the way, I love you, Mother, and I am soooooo grateful for everything that you and Dad have taught me. I am definitely here already with huge advantages over many many other missionaries. I know how to cook(healthily), clean (correctly), exercise (regularly and without damaging myself), and teach because I have already been taught. It's wonderful not to have to fight to understand all that I'm being taught. If I could give anyone a single ounce of advice before they came, I would probably tell them just to listen to their mothers and fathers, because they actually do know what they're talking about. WHAT!? Parents knowing what they're talking aboot? Myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment