Thursday, August 23, 2012

Here In Canada -- 23 August 2012

Hello.

I made it safely to Canada. Barely. Basically, it was an adventure. Today is not my P-day, but Mondays are. Just so you know.

Dad, can I get your protein recipe please?

Sounds like I won't need a bike until next year... most likely. It costs me about a dollar five to send mail. It takes 3 American stamps for you to send me mail. It takes about 3 weeks to get here. Also, packages are REALLY expensive to ship out here, so it might be easier to just load my card and have me buy whatever it is you wanted to send me. From what they told me, it costs an average of 60 dollars or more to send a package here.

I just got put in a threesome. I am with Elder Church from Boise, Idaho and Elder Park from Springville(?). They are both excellent Elders, but I've had a tough time these first couple of days. It's been nuts, and I don't know if I've said more than 10 words to my companions, cause they get pretty busy talking to each other. Anyway, it will be good.

I will fast and pray for Aunt Raneva.

I love you!

P.S.  Winter is coming, it's cold up here! Oh, and guess what?! I can drive!!! WHITCHICKABAM Also, Canada is beautiful. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. Also, let my friends know that I can't email them, but I can email you and you could give it to them???? Please? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment