Monday, July 8, 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen, Step Right Up! -- 8 July 2013

kkl;kjl;kjl;kj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj this is what I do when I don't know what to do. 

Well, here we are again, another beautiful P-Day! The rain outside is the perfect kind of rain and I'm ready to go puddle-hopping. :D

This week was a great week. We did a lot of service in conjunction with the flood relief. The Okotoks Elders have been especially busy with the projects because they are so close to high river. We spent 3 days mucking out basements, ripping out drywall, tearing up carpet, removing refrigerators, and comforting the afflicted. The latter is my favorite. The fridges are disgusting. You have no idea. They are toxic and should not be opened, but a few of them fell open... there are just some things I never wanted to see or smell in my life, and if you thought cleaning out a missionary refrigerator was disgusting, you don't know anything.... *shudder* You don't know where I been. 

Other than that, I attended my first Mission Leadership Council, which was amazing. So many spiritual giants in one room... I didn't know what to do with myself. Normally, I'm fairly talkative and have no problems expressing my opinions, but people were expressing my opinion before I could even get there, but it was amazing. 

Also, miracles. We went to Sacrament fasting (obviously) and seeking an investigator, long story short, there was one there... waiting to be taught by the missionaries :D Amazing! Look at the Lord running the work again!

Well, I love you all!

Have a great week.


Elder Taylor Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment