Monday, November 4, 2013

Called of God -- 4 November 2013

I don't know that I've ever mentioned how great of a blessing it is to be a Servant of the Lord, have I? :D I probably have, but in case you are wondering, it's the best calling any man could have. 

We had MLC last week. Well, the night before, we (me, my companion, and our mission president) counseled on what we wanted to cover in MLC, we decided we were going to change it up. It was going to be a full on council. The whole time. Meaning we were going to spend the whole time just counciling. I hope that makes sense.

Well, after going over the business, we began the first council, and it covered everything we planned to bring up. MLC ended up going 2 hours longer than intended, but it was well worth it. It's amazing how God just worked through us to help it happen. 

I don't have much time, and I struggled to know what to say today, and I still don't know... and I've run out of time. But I love you. I love you all so much. 

I know this Gospel is true. I know you hear that from missionaries all the time, especially this one. But really... really. If you don't know that for yourself you are missing out on the greatest measure of joy you can obtain in this life. I know that's bold, strong language, but I love you. I want you to know that God does exist. He loves you! He wants you to come unto Him and to really live. To truly feel and experience this life and the next to its fullest measure, and I promise you that the work and pain of repentance is well worth it. You all know me. You know I've made mistakes... but there has never been a happier me. Ever. And there's more, waiting for me. I know there is, I can feel it. See it. Taste it. It tastes like Home. and it feels like Him. 

I love you all so much. Please find something today that you can do to invite the Spirit into someone's life. I promise you that you will see God's hand today if you will.

Rock on. Peace, love, and temple marriage. In that order.


Elder Taylor J. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment