Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The LIght and Power of God -- 27 May 2013

You may remember my friend from work. Well, I shot her an email this week, and got this back:

"We went through the temple May 4th. We took out our endowments and are going to be sealed on our 1 yr anniversary! It is amazing! I know you say we helped you grow but I don’t think you will ever understand the influence you had on me. You are one amazing person. I have missed my friend that truly cared about me. The day I set our dates for the temple I thought, Man, I wish Taylor was here. I played out the whole story in my head with your reaction and all.  It made me smile! That is why I was thinking of you. I was wanting to share my incredible news. Share it with the person that helped me through some of my darkest days. I am crying just thinking about it."

I know you know this, but this is why we do what we do. This is where it all comes together as the Lord takes us through His home and lifts us to Him. They will be sealed in September. I could not be more excited. I am so grateful for a merciful God who has blessed me to be a part of this miracle.
I love you so much, Mom and Dad, thank you for teaching me all I know and for being there when I've needed you.
Your Son,
Elder (:))Taylor J. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment