Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Man Cave -- 23 April 2013

Once upon a time there were a bunch of dudes who didn't have much to do. So they built a man cave. Then they went on missions. And they all lived happily ever after, the end.
A true man story.

HELLO ALL! Well, transfers are this week, which is why I am emailing on Tuesday instead of Monday. The news is this: I am training again. I am being transferred back to Calgary. I am still District Leader.

We had a nice lesson last night with one of our investigators who has been struggling with a few of the laws. In effect, this is how it went (this is the shortened and condensed version because he can talk more than me, my mom, momma gifford, Logan, and Jacob 5 combined): "I was struggling with this law, but I decided that if Joseph Smith was actually a prophet, then he actually saw what he said he saw... in which case, this must be true. It is between me and God and I will do what He wants." :D

For all who are familiar with the work of God, that is always exactly what you want to hear. :D

I only have a moment left on the computer, but I want to share something else:

I know, because of what I have experienced, that this Gospel is true. Live it, and find out for yourself.

I love you all!

Rock on, peace, love, and temple marriage. In that order!

Buy Cheese!

Elder Taylor J. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment