Monday, April 14, 2014

Almost Back to the "Green" -- 14 April 2014

Hello dear friends!

This week I've received a lot of welcome news from all of you. I hope you know that I love you and that I'm proud to know you!

I don't have a ton to say this week. BC is green, wonderful, and has helped me a lot be on the straight and narrow---so to speak.

So, without much further ado, I just want to testify. I believe in a Living Savior "who invites us to come unto him and be transformed." I love him. I have come to know him. I love His Father---my God---who has done everything in His power to save us. I know they are real. By the power of the holy ghost, I have learned the truthfulness of the things that I teach. That witness becomes ever more undeniable every time I teach the doctrine of Christ. I know there was a restoration---there was an apostasy but God has never given up on His children and He won't start now nor will he ever. His work with us will not end until He has saved every willing soul. He is in this for the long haul---and so am I.

I hope you know that if you need anything--- ANYTHING. You can count on this guy, right here---Elder Taylor J. Hill to help you out. And if I can't be there, I will find someone who can. And if they can't help---I know just the man.

I love you all.

Believe. Rock on. Peace. Love. Temple Marriage.

In that order.


Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment