Monday, September 16, 2013

A Note From Mom -- 16 September 2013

This morning Ashtyn said, "Mom, D FB'd me.  She said to tell you to check your FB because you're gonna laugh."  This is what I read when I got to FB:

So another small world moment at church today.
There was this C U T E toddler walking up and down the aisle in sacrament meeting. I just had to comment on how cute she is and her darling fluffy pink princess dress that she was wearing. Well the mother asked me if I was Sis B. I said yes I was, and then she went on to tell me that her MIL is a Hill from Medicine Hat and that when she was visiting her husband’s grandparents, she was watching this lovely young woman playing the harp and then she was interpreting for sacrament meeting.  The woman was thinking what an accomplished beautiful girl and then she thought to herself I recognize her. She was one of my EFY girls.
I guess this was shortly after we moved to MH.
She then went on to say that she has a YSA age girl boarding with them and she asked if she could invite the elders over for dinner last week and she said that would be fine. So they came for dinner and as they were talking she mentioned that she had been on a mission and the elder asked where and she said Temple Square. He said oh I have a friend serving there right now and she asked if it was any one she knew and our Elder Hill said L.
She went on to say how he is making quite a name for himself, that grandma and grandpa Hill LOVE him, and her parents knew him in the Okatokes ward and said that he is amazing and that she should have him over for dinner. Then he got transferred to the YSA branch before she could, and then through the woman they have living with them she finally got to meet him.
Such a small world hun. 

I just had to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment