Monday, January 7, 2013

The Miracle of Medicine Hat -- 7 January 2013

You know what's crazy? This place. Small town Medicine Hat.

It's awesome. "I'm still geeking out about it!"

What happened this week? 3 referrals. All from members. 2 new investigators.

Miracle.

In other news, we're dropping M. L is setting her own date (praying hard for that to work out.  It's an act of faith and it felt right, but it still makes me nervous). M hasn't been home in F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!

I got a bunch of Christmas letters and packages a few days ago. Thank you everyone for your cards and gifts and love!

You are all amazing and I love you. I need to get a rolling, though. This one has been short. I'm sorry, but there is much to do (we have ZTM's tonight and we have a million places to be before then). I love you I love you I love you!

Letters are on their way!

Elder Hill

p.s. a shout out to my father who taught me to drive in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment