Monday, January 21, 2013

Elder Hill turns 20 -- 21 January 2013

Good morning, Son. It is the day before your birthday, and you are on my mind. It's a day off work (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day), so I probably won't catch you while you are online, but I wanted you to know that you are in my heart every moment of every day, and tomorrow will be only more tender. You have become a man I am proud to know, and I'm so grateful that in some small way, you are mine.

Have a sweet missionary birthday, and remember you are cherished!

Love,

Mom

***

Hiya, Momma. It's Canada, they don't celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Since I'm in Medicine Hat, I only get mail about once a month.... we're too far from Calgary to get it more often than that. So, no package for tomorrow, but that's okay cause we have a LOT of work set up for tomorrow, and I'm making the guys a sweet lunch for District Meetings (:D homemade Cafe Rio) tomorrow. It will be a lot of fun and should help me stay focused. :D Thanks for looking out for me, Momma. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment